- Fast transient load stepping up to 1 A
- 20 ns typ. rise and fall time
- DC - 40 MHz usable range (interconnection dependent)
- Measures non-invasive phase margin, output impedance, reverse transfer, crosstalk, input filter stability
- Works with positive voltage sources up to 10.5 V
- Built-in offset for use with Bode 100
- Precision current monitor with 50 Ω output
- Works with any manufacturer’s AWG, function generator and network analyzer
- Includes high PSRR low noise regulator with universal input
ATTENTION: All PICOTEST Injectors are delivered to you from Taiwan - therefore additional customs fees and taxes may apply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Picotest J2112A High Current Injector is delivered to you from Taiwan - therefore additional customs fees and taxes may apply. Continue?