B-LFT 100 is especially designed to inject low frequency signals into slow control loops such as PFC regulators. To ensure maximum signal/noise in your measurements, the B-LFT 100 is capable of injecting a 1 Hz signal at the full 2 Vrms output power of Bode 100 without saturating. For your safety, B-LFT 100 features a safely isolated (600V CAT II) output.
- Optimized for low frequency injection
- Extremely low cutoff frequency
- Low insertion loss
- 600V CAT II isolated output
Some technical data
- Usable frequency range: < 100 kHz
- -3 dB frequency: typ. << 1 Hz - 30 kHz
- Insertion loss : typ. < 1 dB
- Turns ratio: 1:1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.